Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Do you think Taylor will be rude about Devens/Drew if she is in the final 2 or asking a jury question? I originally thought no but she seems to really dislike them. She could say they bullied her
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13171
I had not thought about this, but yikes this could be a real thing! NT
10/01/26 06:24 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Do you think Taylor will be rude about Devens/Drew if she is in the final 2 or asking a jury question? I originally thought no but she seems to really dislike them. She could say they bullied her
1 1 1
jmpenn90
10/01/26 06:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 82
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)