Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
SwissMiss
Jokers Wild
Reged: 04/16/13
Posts: 110204
This is the lie that X & alums who don't watch feeds made up. For example: When the HG were discussing smashing Taylor & Melody's statues to evict them, they all made up that Drew punched Taylor
10/01/26 07:02 AM




in the face.

It is all about trying to pretend Taylor was disavantaged because they were all racist towards her in the house.

Angela once picked up a pillow from the floor and put it back on the bed. The pillows have two decorative ropes that tie in the middle. Those crazy people who make up all of the lies spread it all over the net that Angela tied a noose out of rope & put it on Taylor's bed! They used a clip of the rope dangling from the pillow to "prove" their lie.

There are hundreds of examples like this.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
sissy
10/01/26 04:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 102
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)