USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14663
I did watch the feeds he didn't do one single thing mean or even rude to her. Taylor's was offended by Devens not including her in a celebration. It wasn't intentional. There were lots of people in NT
10/01/26 05:35 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
sissy
10/01/26 04:37 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 65
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)