Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Am I reading correctly that Devens now plans to take Taylor to F2? I know he said a while back he would lie to Taylor about taking her to F2 but is this time legit? NT
uvp
The Truth-teller
Reged: 08/11/06
Posts: 132043
Loc: miami, fl
Be hilarious 4-3 game...taylor deciding vote NT
09/30/26 11:36 PM






speaking the truth

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Am I reading correctly that Devens now plans to take Taylor to F2? I know he said a while back he would lie to Taylor about taking her to F2 but is this time legit? NT
MajorHurricane
09/30/26 11:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 12
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)