Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109111
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
sure it is, but its not a strategy I will ever respect. Not for $750k NT
10/01/26 08:38 AM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Taylor sits in those final 2 seats I'm done with BB forever. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is negligence, 3 times is intention. Welcome to the future of BB. Sit around and win final HOH. Sad. Smh NT
2
MrBigIsStepBro
09/30/26 11:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 37
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)