Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: If Taylor sits in those final 2 seats I'm done with BB forever. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is negligence, 3 times is intention. Welcome to the future of BB. Sit around and win final HOH. Sad. Smh NT
GoldenAsh
Poo Bah
Reged: 06/19/18
Posts: 8029
She will be the 8th undeserving winner in a row. I barely watch anymore. I give it a try each year but quickly see it's the same crap. NT
10/01/26 05:56 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Taylor sits in those final 2 seats I'm done with BB forever. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is negligence, 3 times is intention. Welcome to the future of BB. Sit around and win final HOH. Sad. Smh NT
2
MrBigIsStepBro
09/30/26 11:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 33
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)