Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I see Devens foot going a mile a minute and the ole rubbing of the mustache….so I’m taking it this scumbag is thinking of snaking Drew? NT
GoldenAsh
Poo Bah
Reged: 06/19/18
Posts: 8016
Why would he do that though? He would never lose against Drew but he could lose against Taylor. The only reason he would change is if the DR is telling him to. And they might be. Julie has spoken. NT
09/30/26 08:22 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I see Devens foot going a mile a minute and the ole rubbing of the mustache….so I’m taking it this scumbag is thinking of snaking Drew? NT
2 1 1 1 1
Markus2024
09/30/26 08:14 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 22
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)