Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I'm so glad Rome was evicted week 2 but it truly sucks that we'll have to suffer through enduring his proposal live tomorrow, blech. NT
pinklily
Joker
Reged: 02/01/08
Posts: 12020
Do we know for sure that's what it is? I was thinking they might announce they are going on the next season of TAR. NT
09/30/26 03:44 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm so glad Rome was evicted week 2 but it truly sucks that we'll have to suffer through enduring his proposal live tomorrow, blech. NT
1
vortexfugue
09/30/26 03:36 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 47
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)