Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I'm so glad Rome was evicted week 2 but it truly sucks that we'll have to suffer through enduring his proposal live tomorrow, blech. NT
Jan3
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/21/07
Posts: 30490
Didn't Julie say it won't be what we think? I think it will be some kind of podcast or business plug. NT
09/30/26 03:44 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm so glad Rome was evicted week 2 but it truly sucks that we'll have to suffer through enduring his proposal live tomorrow, blech. NT
1
vortexfugue
09/30/26 03:36 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 47
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)