Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


strkaholic
Joker Maximus
Reged: 08/13/02
Posts: 29632
Loc: Parker, Colorado
Me too for a bit. Genuinely the most awesome people, then and now. Hate that I’ve been gone so long. NT
09/30/26 01:36 PM






"If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will."---Abraham Lincoln

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* When did you guys find Jokers? For me S6. I heard people at work talk about what was happening not on TV but was only slightly interested in real time until S6. I got hooked and been here since. NT
berkshire
09/30/26 12:53 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 45
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)