Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: When did you guys find Jokers? For me S6. I heard people at work talk about what was happening not on TV but was only slightly interested in real time until S6. I got hooked and been here since. NT
SueCarol
old hand
Reged: 07/17/24
Posts: 900
It was season 6 for me also. That was the first year I had live feeds. I checked Jokers daily but didn't start posting until this year. NT
09/30/26 01:18 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* When did you guys find Jokers? For me S6. I heard people at work talk about what was happening not on TV but was only slightly interested in real time until S6. I got hooked and been here since. NT
berkshire
09/30/26 12:53 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 45
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)