Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I'm guessing there was a pain/infection/medical issue with Tay's hair for BB to allow her to remove her extensions...it just goes against everything they've done in the past with regards to changing
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Posts: 94710
Loc: New Hampshire
And now she says she's gonna perm it! So I guess it's healthy enough to perm. She says she wants to show up as authentic as possible with no blondhair...wow. NT
09/30/26 12:35 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm guessing there was a pain/infection/medical issue with Tay's hair for BB to allow her to remove her extensions...it just goes against everything they've done in the past with regards to changing
colleenag
09/30/26 12:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 55
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)