Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Posts: 94710
Loc: New Hampshire
I'm guessing there was a pain/infection/medical issue with Tay's hair for BB to allow her to remove her extensions...it just goes against everything they've done in the past with regards to changing
09/30/26 12:31 PM




a houseguest's appearance. From shaving mustaches to cutting / coloring hair, we were always informed that those changes were not allowed.

So that's why I am guessing Tay's hair extension were causing a problem that could not be ignored any longer.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm guessing there was a pain/infection/medical issue with Tay's hair for BB to allow her to remove her extensions...it just goes against everything they've done in the past with regards to changing
colleenag
09/30/26 12:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 55
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)