Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I don’t understand how anyone couldn’t love Drew & Devens. They have been so much fun to watch. They even make the last days of the feeds worth watching. Now let’s get to F2!!! NT
proteus
Key Meister
Reged: 08/19/09
Posts: 2030
It's very easy not to love them. I'll be glad to never see Drew especially again. NT
09/30/26 01:14 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I don’t understand how anyone couldn’t love Drew & Devens. They have been so much fun to watch. They even make the last days of the feeds worth watching. Now let’s get to F2!!! NT
5 1 3 1 1
airam626
09/30/26 12:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 17
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)