Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: looks like Taylor’s getting ready to do some hair care I better it’ll feel good after having that stuff in her hair for so long NT
BleacherBum
Professional
Reged: 07/11/07
Posts: 4746
Loc: United States
The one thing that save this season is a Taylor win. I know AFP isn't in the offing, but I'm hoping she rescues this horrible horrible season of trying to turn BB into Survivor. NT
09/30/26 02:02 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* looks like Taylor’s getting ready to do some hair care I better it’ll feel good after having that stuff in her hair for so long NT
sissy
09/30/26 12:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)