Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Don't want Morgan leading the jury round table. She is such a hypocrite rooting for Taylor when she hated the Ashley win.With Dan G not doing it now, it better not be God freak Julie. She loves Taylor
NancyP
enthusiast
Reged: 07/06/11
Posts: 312
Well I love that she loves God. But I want someone that really knows the game. So no to Julie and Morgan. I wish Will still hosted. Not sure who I would pick out of past winners. NT
09/30/26 12:28 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Don't want Morgan leading the jury round table. She is such a hypocrite rooting for Taylor when she hated the Ashley win.With Dan G not doing it now, it better not be God freak Julie. She loves Taylor
5
LillyBell
09/30/26 12:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 55
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)