Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I feel like I recall Drew telling Devens it was gonna be an ABC questions comp, he’s not really studying for those questions NT
tatertot2
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/04/22
Posts: 5078
I think this season is going to be a tie and they are going to have to answer one final question using a white board with Julie Chen Moonves saying sternly I need your answers now! NT
09/30/26 11:31 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I feel like I recall Drew telling Devens it was gonna be an ABC questions comp, he’s not really studying for those questions NT
sissy
09/30/26 11:26 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 13
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)