Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Would be such a nailbiter on part 3 if Taylor and Devens tied and it went to a numerical question and Devens won. Manifest! NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9097
I was just also thinking that it could come down to a tiebreaker and I don’t think we have had one this season. I hope Devens just wins easily because who knows who would win a tiebreaker NT
09/29/26 09:32 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Would be such a nailbiter on part 3 if Taylor and Devens tied and it went to a numerical question and Devens won. Manifest! NT
2 1 1
LillyBell
09/29/26 09:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)