Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


dustyma
Joker
Reged: 08/16/02
Posts: 10697
Loc: Tennessee
Same here. I was running our house so my mom could work and I had 4 brothers to take care of. I also babysat 2 neighbor babies. Then worked senior year in high school with 1/2 day program. Youth today
09/29/26 10:46 PM




can't handle what we had to back in our youth. So glad I taught my girl how to be self sufficient early. College degree, 20+ years same government job and marriage 15 years as of last week. Proud mama here

Edited (09/29/26 10:48 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Do you guys think Taylor never really liked Devens but was fake for his jury vote or so he might take her but then when he said he was going to take Drew she changed? She stopped pretending to like
1
jmpenn90
09/29/26 08:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 131
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)