Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: 2 more days! i will watch the episode after i can find the winner online. the suspense has been crazy. they really have us waiting!! NT
SueCarol
old hand
Reged: 07/17/24
Posts: 891
I will watch every bit of it. As in the past, the winner may be someone I have cheered for or someone I don't care for but regardless, I will be glad that it's over. Whew! NT
09/29/26 08:58 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 2 more days! i will watch the episode after i can find the winner online. the suspense has been crazy. they really have us waiting!! NT
1
spandex50
09/29/26 08:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)