Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Watching her is making my fingers ache. NT
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150626
Devens and Drew discussing Taylor's mood swings......
09/29/26 08:11 PM





Devens: "...I wasn't getting much, and I was like wow, it's weird living in a house with someone who I think has real disdain for me."

Drew: "She's flipped completely, like last week she was your best friend, like she really liked you."

Devens: "I know, and I don't feel like I've really done anything to cause that flip so much. So that's why it was nice when we were out here [...] like that was a nice fun conversation."

Drew: "It sucks because I feel like we're talking about the same thing over and over again, but I'm like she seems to be cooperative...and I don't want her to be alone all day."

Devens: "No I know, she seems like, depressed."

Drew: "A little bit, and then she talked about it earlier the day before like 'Yeah before I was in here I was depressed.' Like oh I don't want you to be like that—it doesn't seem like you are."

Devens: "Right, it's like I don't want to bother you and make you hate it even more, but I feel like if I don't talk to you, that's weird. So I feel like we're in a good spot at this moment because when we were eating dinner it was nice."







Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Watching her is making my fingers ache. NT
1
seahorse
09/29/26 07:58 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 129
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)