Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109067
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Dang, my hubs thinks what I pay for color, cut and blowout is expensive, he would flip out at that cost NT
09/29/26 04:07 PM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* How long would it take to put all those extensions in Taylors hair? Also, does she have to remove all the teeny braids before removing the extensions? NT
Cindy
09/29/26 03:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 75
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)