Some can some can't. The more expensive real hair usually can but it is all about how you care for them. Taylor is not reusing them, I know her & Lala said they bought from the same place because they 09/29/26 03:53 PM
knew they could last the whole 3 months. I believe Lala said she tried them before the show for a few months removed them and then put them back in. It sounded like Lala has her person and Taylor goes to a shop with a team? when they talked. Taylor says she would pay $200 to get them removed which is a bargain. I know in Vegas if it is complex small braids it can be over 1k. We have had kids with different types of hair (we did some guardianships , kind of like fostering but just when parents had a financial or medical need out of the area).