USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109067
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Ty! I had no idea it took that long to put in! NT
09/29/26 03:38 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”
Edited (09/29/26 03:43 PM)
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
How long would it take to put all those extensions in Taylors hair? Also, does she have to remove all the teeny braids before removing the extensions? NT
Cindy
09/29/26 03:32 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 85
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)