USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I have overstudied,studied & let it go & not studied. the tests I took that I studied/let go, I had the highest scores. Anyone else think constant study is to much? Go Devens! NT
gblue162
addict
Reged: 09/15/23
Posts: 545
There are some things to study but you have to hope what you are studying get brought up. If it doesn't, you have to make an educated guess. NT
09/29/26 03:02 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Edited (09/29/26 03:03 PM)
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I have overstudied,studied & let it go & not studied. the tests I took that I studied/let go, I had the highest scores. Anyone else think constant study is to much? Go Devens! NT
1
sabiki
09/29/26 02:53 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 25
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)