Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14597
Oh noes! only a couple mor dayz 0f calling Drew a rat and Devens a rasis. Whutever will I do the rest of my life? Oh I knowz. Make victim noises if one of them wins. Ong!!11 NT
09/29/26 11:33 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
1 1 1
Gorf
09/29/26 11:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 41
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)