Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: The more days go by this week, the less I like Taylor. I have never been her biggest fan, but she is obnoxious and she points fingers at others for behaviour she exhibits herself. Dev evict her! NT
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150583
She has been bad tempered all season with the exception of a few hours. NT
09/29/26 12:37 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The more days go by this week, the less I like Taylor. I have never been her biggest fan, but she is obnoxious and she points fingers at others for behaviour she exhibits herself. Dev evict her! NT
6 3 1 1
NSGirl
09/29/26 09:48 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 33
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)