USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13045
Happy Birthday Taylor NT
09/29/26 07:27 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
1
4
1
MajorHurricane
09/28/26 11:56 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 27
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)