Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
Jan3
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/21/07
Posts: 30459
Happy birthday to her. NT
09/29/26 12:28 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
1 2
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:56 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)