Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: In another world, I think I might've been a good court reporter with how fast I'm able to type these BB conversations out... It's so fascinating to see what everyone is thinking though. NT
krh5038
Jokers Wild
Reged: 06/30/13
Posts: 101812
Yes you could, and apparently there is a legit need for those positions if you ever wanted a career change ! Thanks for all you do NT
09/29/26 05:46 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* In another world, I think I might've been a good court reporter with how fast I'm able to type these BB conversations out... It's so fascinating to see what everyone is thinking though. NT
7 1 1
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 38
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)