Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: LOL at how Devs/Drew figuring out how to make Tay feel better, like managing a child or patient. If she thought she was mindf*cking them, it backfired NT
MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
I completely get how Drew feels, he reacts basically how I react when I see someone else feeling down, just wanting to help them out regardless of whether you like them or not. NT
09/28/26 10:40 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* LOL at how Devs/Drew figuring out how to make Tay feel better, like managing a child or patient. If she thought she was mindf*cking them, it backfired NT
1
jube
09/28/26 10:38 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)