Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I do wonder why Taylor seems to be intentionally isolating herself compared to Drew and Devens. Like I would rather hang out with people I don't care for than to isolate in my pod all day. NT
berkshire
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/05/04
Posts: 6799
And, who knows? Maybe -- just maybe -- she might learn a thing or two she did not know before that could help her in Round 3! NT
09/29/26 07:21 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do wonder why Taylor seems to be intentionally isolating herself compared to Drew and Devens. Like I would rather hang out with people I don't care for than to isolate in my pod all day. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 10:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 60
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)