Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I do wonder why Taylor seems to be intentionally isolating herself compared to Drew and Devens. Like I would rather hang out with people I don't care for than to isolate in my pod all day. NT
N2BB
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 03/11/08
Posts: 35344
Loc: California
Have you been listening to Drew and Devens tonight, they're trying to figure out how celebrate her b-day for her, w/o pissing her off. NT
09/28/26 10:40 PM






The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do. ~Walter Bagehot~

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do wonder why Taylor seems to be intentionally isolating herself compared to Drew and Devens. Like I would rather hang out with people I don't care for than to isolate in my pod all day. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 10:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)