Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


BB_LETS_GO
enthusiast
Reged: 08/01/25
Posts: 372
I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
09/28/26 02:37 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
3 1 1 3 1 1 1 1
BB_LETS_GO
09/28/26 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 22
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)