Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I’m so tired of seeing Taylor in that damn pod. What a waste of a spot in the BB house. NT
dustyma
Joker
Reged: 08/16/02
Posts: 10670
Loc: Tennessee
I think the bunk beds last time and the pods are chosen by the houseguests who plan to be sneaky and eavesdrop instead of actually talking to people. Those beds should go away. NT
09/28/26 02:22 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I’m so tired of seeing Taylor in that damn pod. What a waste of a spot in the BB house. NT
7 2 1
airam626
09/28/26 01:20 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 94
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)