Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: This is what I hate about Drew calling himself a superfan when numerous times he said he didn't watch seasons but knows bit and pieces from watching clips and podcasts. That's a bogus fan. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 12983
what constitutes a super fan? I mean, I feel like I’m a super fan because I’ve watched every show in the live feeds, but I haven’t watched all of every show on the live feeds when I was working
09/28/26 01:10 PM




Full-time. There were some seasons that I watched here and there, but not like I did seasons one through eight and then the later seasons..

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This is what I hate about Drew calling himself a superfan when numerous times he said he didn't watch seasons but knows bit and pieces from watching clips and podcasts. That's a bogus fan. NT
1
LillyBell
09/28/26 12:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)