Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I keep seeing Devens' wife replying to crazy people on Twitter. I understand she wouldn't want to just ignore them, but she should have never joined that place. NT
godfreyfan
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 05/07/15
Posts: 18147
Her bio says troll phd. So she loving every bit of it. She even posts here ;) NT
09/28/26 12:15 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I keep seeing Devens' wife replying to crazy people on Twitter. I understand she wouldn't want to just ignore them, but she should have never joined that place. NT
1
Jan3
09/28/26 11:57 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)