USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
WolfDShadow
old hand
Reged: 07/24/10
Posts: 978
she actually complained 1 day that others had thrown away food that had dropped on the floor instead of putting it back on the plate to be cooked, then we get the segment about feet being so dirty
09/28/26 01:11 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
last night on the show. she may have been the source of so many people being sick this season since she is Typhoid Taylor.
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Devens: Taylor makes the best quesadilla I've ever had. Drew: I'm thinking of other restaurants...I think I'd still choose hers.--->
3
1
icehole3
09/28/26 11:02 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 107
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)