USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
KRambo
veteran
Reged: 08/15/18
Posts: 1259
Well, that's all she shows them that she does. She cooks, cleans, and sleeps. That's her fault, not his for bringing it up. When someone asks her if they can help, she tells them no. NT
09/28/26 12:55 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Devens: Taylor makes the best quesadilla I've ever had. Drew: I'm thinking of other restaurants...I think I'd still choose hers.--->
3
1
icehole3
09/28/26 11:02 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 107
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)