Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Devens: Taylor makes the best quesadilla I've ever had. Drew: I'm thinking of other restaurants...I think I'd still choose hers.--->
SueCarol
old hand
Reged: 07/17/24
Posts: 855
Devens and Drew are so incredibly nice almost all the time. I seldom see Taylor just being nice. She always turns it into a negative. Girl has a major attitude issue. NT
09/28/26 11:44 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: Taylor makes the best quesadilla I've ever had. Drew: I'm thinking of other restaurants...I think I'd still choose hers.--->
3 1
icehole3
09/28/26 11:02 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 99
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)