Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14530
Didn't Taylor say something similar when she was ranting about Drew in the DR? NT
09/28/26 09:44 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
1 1 1
Gorf
09/28/26 09:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 182
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)