Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
Not_so_annoyed
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/03/09
Posts: 32379
LOL. Glad you're keeping it light and fun. I have only disliked 2 HGs this season....not the icons. Regardless of their advantages they brought the entertainment. NT
09/28/26 09:41 AM






Edited (09/28/26 09:41 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
1 1 1
Gorf
09/28/26 09:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 190
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)