Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

Jan3
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/21/07
Posts: 30436
Jason was always very bitter and insecure in there. It's one of the reasons he became a target so fast. I saw some tweets that his merch is selling poorly, which is likely upsetting him even more. NT
09/28/26 09:34 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
1 1 1
Gorf
09/28/26 09:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 140
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)