Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150500
Jason feels the same. See inside how this bitter petty man is acting..Mallory too, just can't let it go. It's a game.....
09/28/26 09:27 AM






Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate
1 1 1
Gorf
09/28/26 09:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 140
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)