Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109045
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Why did Angela stay and watch Drew/Melody in the pool, that was creepy in itself and then to say he had a hard on. she has issues NT
09/28/26 08:44 AM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The main reason I did not watch the show last night was because I knew Angela would be prompted to start another fake fight. It was a mistake to bring her back. Insincere, annoying, untalented. NT
5 1 1
TheBigJerz
09/28/26 08:00 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 58
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)