Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: The main reason I did not watch the show last night was because I knew Angela would be prompted to start another fake fight. It was a mistake to bring her back. Insincere, annoying, untalented. NT
spandex50
Key Meister
Reged: 07/27/26
Posts: 2051
angelas question to melody was valid, what was her strategy. but wrong time & angela was unnecessarily mean to melody. i think angelas point was melody used drew romantically to further her game NT
09/28/26 08:13 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The main reason I did not watch the show last night was because I knew Angela would be prompted to start another fake fight. It was a mistake to bring her back. Insincere, annoying, untalented. NT
4 1
TheBigJerz
09/28/26 08:00 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 26
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)