USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14506
Umm they ALL talked to the camera. I like when they do, because they know where their head is at. NT
09/28/26 04:46 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
2
1
1
alanj
09/28/26 12:58 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 27
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)