Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
alanj
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 07/18/07
Posts: 2525
People say he's old school BB I try to see it. I just see him making everything's a big joke. He acts like he's cool and he's not. I hate his showing all of his teeth pretending to smile. NT
09/28/26 01:42 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
1 1
alanj
09/28/26 12:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 14
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)