Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


thotiano
Fast learner
Reged: 11/09/23
Posts: 193
I dont just mean that she voted who she wanted, even if against the house. I mean no1 even felt the need to tell her what was going on with votes until the night of eviction NT
09/27/26 08:37 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* if drew is in f2 w tay.. shouldn't he just say he was in the know about almost every vote while tay was in the dark? Like I remember her finding out who was leaving in the final hour of each week. NT
1
thotiano
09/27/26 08:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 11
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)