Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: As a Dev/Dr fan, I admit there's a groundswell of support for Taylor on the outside for unclear reasons. However, there is not nor is there going to be a groundswell on the jury -->
LibraLady
Better then Librium!
Reged: 03/28/08
Posts: 17662
Loc: In a constant State of Confusion. And you??
I agree with every word you said. Good job., NT
09/27/26 06:18 PM






🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* As a Dev/Dr fan, I admit there's a groundswell of support for Taylor on the outside for unclear reasons. However, there is not nor is there going to be a groundswell on the jury -->
1 1 1
SpinEcho
09/27/26 06:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 155
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)